- The posterior side of the single sling is sutured to the elevator anus muscles. The anterior end of the sling is sutured at the anterior vaginal wall.
- The loop between the two ends will be pulled up elevating posterior part of the mesh and anchoring it to the promontory tension free to avoid constipation and then, pulling the anterior arm of the Uplift elevating and fixing it by a new anchor at the desirable level to the promontory.
- With the Uplift system, surgeons can treat pelvic floor prolapse laparoscopically with less time and with independent traction of the anterior and posterior arms.
The Anchoring device for Sacrum Promontorium Fixation
- Tipless PEEK atraumatic anchor.
- Anchor with an “X” shape for better mesh retention.
- The Applicator tip is notched to avoid anchor and mesh movements during the fixation.