For Dye Hydrotubation & Uterine Manipulation (patent pending).
The overall shape of the Atiomo-DyeSeal™ overcomes the problems of existing devices to minimise dye leakage from the cervix whilst enabling uterine manipulation, therefore enabling testing for fallopian tube patency with one instrument.
- Accommodates use on a range of uterine cavities due to its adjustable length
- Minimises cervical trauma due to the threaded cone design
- Reduces hands needed to perform dilation.
- DYESEAL has a locking mechanism to hold the vulsellum forceps in place
- No reprocessing cost for re-sterilisation as DYESEAL is single-use
Full Product Details
To order please contact us on:
Telephone: 01628 330010
Fax: 0872 1116710
Email : email@example.com